Are you a company or individual relocating with your business or family to the Netherlands?
There is a lot of paperwork and a lot of other things to consider when moving your business or home.
I have lived in Holland for almost 20 years. I am a native English, fluent Dutch speaker who will help you plan your move to the Netherlands and support you on your arrival.
If you have your own business or are thinking of starting your own business in the Netherlands, I can support you on your entrepreneurship journey.
- Removing the overwhelm of your transition, making your life easier, with no fuss, no stress.
- Personal support, you will feel welcomed with me as your focal point, one person, one contact to help you with all your questions.
- My knowledge of the processes that you would need to follow.
- My list of resources to save you searching and searching.
- Smooth integration into Dutch society.
- English, Dutch language help with your correspondence.
- Starting your business in the Netherlands support.
- Online business administration, personal or project assistance.
- Welcome information package (compact and to the point).
- A trusted source who will support you and your family as you settle into your new life in Holland.
What am I offering?
Here is an idea of what your package could include …
- Free consultation call of 30 minutes to discuss your particular needs and requirements.
- A concrete plan tailored to your company or staff or personal relocation.
- Assistance becoming accustomed to a new culture, climate and ways of working.
- Effective processes for ways of working virtually (if that were applicable) or assisting with onboarding within your company.
- Help with English to Dutch or Dutch to English translations.
- One person, one face, one focal point during integration into Dutch society (timeframe to be determined).
- Resources and recommendations e.g. schools, housing, social, society, Dutch processes
- Welcome to Holland package.
Save time, save costs, you will feel comfortable and settled in no time!
I could always rely on Michelle to do what she said she would do and be very thorough to offer me the solutions I asked for – but also with alternatives to consider.
Thanks for being so proactive in sorting things out in advance, Michelle. It really helped us to have things so well organised.